REGISTER TO VOTE!
Asotin County residents, make your voice heard in local, state, and national elections by registering to vote today!
To vote in Washington you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of Washington for at least 30 days prior to election day
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
October 16 Start of 18-day voting period (through Election Day). Ballots are mailed out and Accessible Voting Units (AVUs) are available at voting centers.
October 26 Online and mail registrations must be received 8 days before Election Day. Register to vote in person during business hours and any time before 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
November 3 Deadline for Washington State voter registration or updates (in person only).
November 3 General Election – Deposit your ballot in an official drop box by 8 p.m. on Election Day.
Asotin County Official Ballot Box Locations
Clarkston City Hall, (alley behind City Hall), 8295th St.
Asotin County Courthouse, 135 2nd St., Asotin
Lincoln Middle School, (parking lot behind school on Jackson Dr.), located in Clarkston Heights
Three Ways to Register to Vote
- Online at votewa.gov
- Print and mail in your voter registration form. Available in English and multiple other languages OR
- In Person at the Asotin County Auditor’s Office at 135 2nd St, Asotin, WA
Please contact Asotin County Library staff if you need access to a computer, WiFi, or printer for voter registration.
Information Needed to Register
- Provide your full name, date of birth, and residential address in Washington.
- Contact Asotin County Auditor’s Office at 509-243-2084 for more information about how to register if you are without a permanent address or experiencing homelessness.
- Verify you are a U.S. citizen and that you will be at least 18 years old by Election Day.
- Provide your identification number from a Washington Driver License, Permit or ID.
- If you do not have any of these forms of identification, you may use the last four digits of your Social Security number.