The Asotin County Library Foundation is pleased to announce its fourth annual Foundation Fall Festival. The Festival is a fun night of wine and beer tasting and auctions to benefit the Asotin County Library Foundation. This year's theme, Wine-ding Through History, is in celebration of the Lewis-Clark Valley's 2016 designation as an American Viticultural Area. The Foundation's top priority is to raise funds for construction of a mezzanine at the downtown library to provide much needed space for community programming and services. This year the Fall Festival will be held at the Clarkston Event Center on Saturday, September 24 at 6:30 PM. The program will include appetizers, silent and live auctions, a quilt raffle, live music and an opportunity to learn more about the Foundation's mission.
General admission tickets are $35 and include 3 tastings. VIP tickets are $50 with unlimited tastings. Additional levels of sponsorship are available.
Please contact Foundation Coordinator Jane Baldwin at 509-254-5372 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
Become a Sponsor
- One VIP table for eight at the ACLF Fall Festival
- Logo on front of the Auction Program & Catalog
- Display Table at the ACLF Fall Festival
- Verbal recognition at the ACLF Fall Festival
- Right of first refusal for 2017 Event Platinum Sponsorship
- Three small tiles on The Swallow and the Snake Wall
- One VIP table for six at the ACLF Fall Festival
- Logo on the front of the Auction Program & Catalog
- Display table at the ACLF Fall Festival
- Two small tiles on The Swallow and the Snake Wall
- One VIP table for four at the ACLF Fall Festival
- Logo on the back of the Auction Program & Catalog
- One small tile on The Swallow and the Snake Wall
- Two VIP tickets for the ACLF Fall Festival
- Mention in the Auction Program & Catalog
- Logo included on one table placard of your choice