To build up library is to create a life.
It’s never just a random collection of books.
-Carlos Maria Dominguez
The Friends of the Asotin County Library is part of a coalition of library supporters joining forces on Wednesday, April 6 to raise funds for libraries!
Your donation to the Friends will help support the Asotin County Library’s ability to offer a wide-range of diverse library programs, presenters, and materials for all ages! The Friends support allows the library to offer free Microsoft Word and Excel classes, host our summer Wine & Wisdom series, historical programs and musical guests, bring amazing authors to our community through Everybody Reads, create Explore & Learn Kits, lend mobile hotspots, offer device charging stations, and so much more!
GENEROUS DONOR MATCHES BY THE HOUR!
- 9 AM / ASOTIN COUNTY LIBRARY (ACL) STAFF / $275
- 10 AM / ACL FOUNDATION / $500
- 11 AM / SUSAN PAKULA / $250
- 12 PM / ACL BOARD OF TRUSTEES / $1,000
- 1 PM / CLARKSTON ROTARY / $500
- 2 PM / WSSRA, UNIT 1 / $100
- 3 PM / ANONYMOUS / $250
- 4 PM / BLACK DOG PLUMBING, LLC / $250
Make a contribution to the Friends of Asotin County Library on Library Giving Day!
Help the Friends meet their $15,000 GOAL by donating today or on April 6!
How To Donate:
- Online via PayPal (click Donate icons on this page)
- Write a check or give cash at the Downtown or Heights branch
- Call 509-758-5454 and make a pledge!
Checks should be made payable to Friends of Asotin County Library.
Thank you for joining us for #LibraryGivingDay!