Digital Navigators are library staff members who can help with computer, internet and technology skills. They can also help you find low-cost broadband (high-speed internet) and devices.
Examples of help include:
- Basic computer skills
- eBooks and digital audiobooks
- Email, internet and social media
- Finding affordable broadband and devices; help with applying for the Affordable Connectivity Program
- Library online resources (databases)
- Smartphones and tablets
- Other computer or technology-related questions
Meet With A Digital Navigator
- BY APPOINTMENT AT THE LIBRARY: Tuesdays 1:00-5:00pm and Wednesdays 10:00am-2:00pm. Make an appointment for help at the Downtown library branch by selecting a day and time from the calendar below. Complete the requested information and submit. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please phone the library at 509-758-5454.
- Do you need to meet at another time? Email a Digital Navigator at firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a time to meet.
Let Us Know About Your Experience
How was your learning experience? Your feedback is important to us. After meeting with a Digital Navigator, please let us know how we did by completing a short survey. Thank you!