Position Open for a Part-Time Library Assistant
A Library Assistant performs routine library tasks, including a variety of technological and public service duties. Learn more by clicking Library Assistant Job Description.
- Part-time, averages 10 – 15 hours per week.
- Pay is current WA Minimum wage.
- Shifts vary, will include evenings & weekends.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent and able to work at any Asotin County Library location.
You have several options for applying to Asotin County Library:
- Apply online by completing the Job Application Form below OR
- Print or pick-up a paper copy of the Library Assistant Job Application and complete, sign and return to the Library. You may hand deliver, mail to 417 Sycamore St, Clarkston, WA 99403 or email email@example.com
Applications must be received by the closing date – Wednesday, May 25 at 5:00pm.